Trip dates: Thursday, March 16-19
Trinity Church works in partnership with Hands of Mercy, a non-profit organization which seeks to help people and reach the lost with the message of Jesus Christ in Mexico. We accomplish this goal by providing safe housing for families who live in make-shift shelters. The two-story pre-fabricated loft houses which dot the landscape around Enseñada, Mexico exhibit a visible testimony of Christ’s love and provision. Learn more about serving in Mexico by downloading our Mexico Servant Guide. We plan to build three (3) homes for three different families this spring.
No experience necessary, just a willing spirit and joyful hands.
Be a part of God’s work in Mexico by participating in the following ways:
- Give toward the cost of materials for the loft house (total $3,000)
- Sponsor someone else to go in your place
- Go & experience Christ as He uses you to help someone else
- Provide a care package for a family in Mexico – this is a great opportunity for you to get together and share in the expense with another family to provide something tangible.
Care Package Registry Please bring donations to Kim Simons in TLC.
Filling out an application is a THREE STEP process:
1. Print the application (one for each person going) fill it out and bring into Missions Department. (All applications need to be notarized– If you have questions- contact Trisha, x140)
2. Minors traveling without both of their parents need a notarized permission slip.
3. Submit your payment online OR bring it in with your application.
Pay Online here or Support a Team member
* * * IMPORTANT INFORMATION * * *
A valid passport is required for all. Pass cards are available for a lower fee if you do not have a passport.
Minors traveling with one parent, or If someone other than their parents are transporting another minor, please have them fill out the Permission slip above and have it notarized. IMPORTANT: have BOTH living parents or GUARDIANS sign the form in front of a notary public. This is for the US border patrol upon return.
Have questions about traveling to Mexico? Click here for more information.
+ Google Calendar + iCal Export