International Friendship Connection (IFC) is a local Christian friendship organization formed to befriend international students and visiting scholars during their time of study in Southern California. We offer:
- A friendly American family
- Help in finding your way around the city
- Shopping trips
- Cultural and family events during the school year
- Informal Christian-based gatherings
- Recreational events: apple picking, holiday celebrations, beach trips, desert trips, sight-seeing, and MORE!
Every month a very multi-national group of students and scholars meet together with American friends for a home-cooked meal, fun conversation, and a lively discussion/study on a range of issues relating to life, living, and God.
If you are an international student or scholar, please join us!
If you attend Trinity Church and are interested in volunteering with IFC, please contact us! We encourage your involvement!
For more information, please contact: Gordon & Cindy Mellis at (909) 798-7817 or email@example.com.
Upcoming Young Adult EventsNo Events